Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Post # 200




OK, I just have to get this post over with. I have put so much pressure on myself that I can't post at all because my 200th post should be SPECIAL, don't-ya know?

Forget it! I can't be that special. So here is a picture taken after my son's play this weekend.

This costume kills me. All weekend long I told him he reminded me of a turtle... so I found this picture of the turtle I meant:




He looked at it and said "Duck and Cover!" just like they did in the movie.

He's seen the movie.

In Social Studies.

Yes, my childhood is now being taught in history...

This is just wrong.

(Wikipedia says this movie was produced in 1951--I was not alive then, yet I remember seeing this cartoon as a child... strange.)

A couple of other bloggers have celebrated blogglestones recently. Congrats to Terena at Gravity Check who celebrated 111 posts this week, and to Louise at Output, Comprehension and Visualization who is celebrating her 1st!

Picture from here.

2 comments:

Rena said...

Bravo! Well done on reaching 200. Keep up the good work.

Terri said...

Why thank you veddy much! :)