Saturday, February 14, 2009

Paying it Forward



It is killing me not to find a theme song for this post, after all, it's Valentine's Day... But I have theme-songed you to death of late (YouTube is so addictive!!)

Today, in honor of the day of hearts I am doing something just for fun. On the weekends I like to read up on a bunch of blogs and one I follow is called The Prytz Family--they are from California and Jan is a photographer, Tai Chi teacher and very apparent lover of life.

A few weeks ago she played this game (and I got a lovely prize) and now I pass the game along to you.

Here's the way we play the game in Jan's own words:

Pay It Forward” is a book written by Catherine Ryan Hyde, released in 2000, but it's also an action plan within a work of fiction. Is it only fiction? I don't think so; it's a way of life.

"Be sure I have a way of contacting you. There is one further rule. Upon receipt of my "Pay It Forward", you must be willing to do one of your own on your blog, within one month.


"So, basic rules:
Leave a comment
Do your own Pay It Forward ( this means you must have a blog.)"

To play leave a comment on this post. On Thursday my daughter and I will put the comments in our red bowl of fun and pick out 3 and I will send along treats to each of you. My treat from Jan was a book, yours will be a small scrapbook/art journal and supplies (and you can pick anything you want for your own give-away.)

Happy Valentine's Day. Hope you get to do something fun and love-y today!

No comments: