Monday, March 30, 2009

What a Weekend!!!


The school musical, Anything Goes, was this weekend and my son was in it so there was much activity at our house. I had heard many of the songs before, but had never seen the play--very funny! And of course, it was great (did I mention my son was in it?! :)

My blog also had a lovely weekend. It got a mention over at Finding My Way, a lovely e-mail from a reader, and this blog award from Ruth over at Wheelie Catholic.

Here are the award's rules: You must pass it on to 5 other Fabulous Bloggers in a post. (You might find their email addresses on their Profile page or, if not available, post as a "comment" to their latest post.) You must include the person who gave you the award, and link back to them. You must list 5 of your Fabulous Addictions in the post. You must copy and paste these rules in the post. Right click the Award icon and save it to your computer, then post with your own awards.

Here are five of my faves for your viewing pleasure (I got another award last summer so I am not going to duplicate.)

Bad Cripple: Bill Peace is a professor and writer and skier and has a disability. He has great perspective on disability issues.

Planet of the Blind: Steve and Connie Kuuisisto write this blog which also has disability issue perspective as well as a distinctive literary bent.

Disability News and Commentary. Pat is a journalist and the mom of a daughter who has Down syndrome.

I also like The Nineteenth Floor which
features frequent witty entries.

Also check out The Quirk Factor which tells of the life of a mom who has sons--one with autism--and a sense of humor.

I have extreme guilt choosing just 5. Please check out my blogroll for more great ones--I will just need more awards so I can highlight all of them!

And here are five of my addictions:

*Chocolate
*Books (I did not copy these from Ruth's paper... I just had the same answers--honest.)
*Blogging and reading blogs (You may have guessed this...)
*Tea
*Microfleece--so soft and warm (though I will dump it like yesterday's paper if spring ever arrives!)

3 comments:

Ruth said...

"I did not copy these from Ruth's paper... I just had the same answers--honest."

Terri- LOL! I think books and chocolate go together.

mommy~dearest said...

Thank you for the award! :)
Oh yes, chocolate and books DO go together!

Full Tilt said...

I love both books and chocolate! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. I hope you'll be a frequent visitor.

PS: I am a librarian. Thanks for the interesting blogroll, too.